As a Postpartum Doula, Newborn Care Specialist and Infant Specialist (a.k.a Baby Nurse), my services would be tailored independently according to your needs.
Postpartum care services in Los Angeles, Ca is an essential ingredient when it comes to becoming a mother. Having your own insured postpartum doula after you give birth, gives you the opportunity to ease your mind and body as I ensure a quality care and services while you recover for giving birth . You’ll have a professional and experienced mother herself, available to guide you through the transition into motherhood, enrich your knowledge of breastfeeding since I am a Lactation Educator and an Insured Postpartum doula willing to answer any and all your questions about your newborn baby while taking care of you at the same time.
Listed below is a sampling of the kind of care your family could have access to when you hire me to be your Postpartum Doula, Newborn Care Specialist or Infant Specialist (a.k.a Baby Nurse).
1. Physical and Emotional Support for Parents and Family:
- Nurturing and supporting mother with the physical postpartum adjustment.
- Supporting father during his transition in his new role.
- Supporting mother through emotional vulnerability
- As a Lactation Educator, providing support with Breastfeeding and/or bottle feeding.
- Allowing mother to rest and get the energy needed through Postpartum Recovery Massage Therapy Sessions.
- Siblings and pet adjustment
2. Infant Care
- Educating mother and father to feel confident in their ability to care for their baby: Having a Newborn Care Specialist (or Baby Nurse) around when you bring your newborn baby home, whether from birth, a surrogate or through adoption, is a beneficial service to your growing family. A Newborn Care Specialist (Baby Nurse) can educate you in how to properly care for your newborn, preemie or twins. Her wealth of information can help a new parent be more confident in their role and can help empower parents to take care of their new babies. A Newborn Care Specialist (Baby Nurse) is well trained in the care of the first 30 days of your newborn baby’s life.
- Demonstrating comfort techniques of Infant Care such as: diapering, bathing, swaddling, soothing, etc.
- Lactation Education: Breastfeeding / pumping / and formula preparation by a lactation educator.
- Empowering parents to raise their children with healthy growth and development through Infant Massage lessons.
- Demonstrating Infant soothing and coping techniques for parents.
- Educating about the 5′s for calming your Baby (Dr. Karp) – “Happiest Baby on the Block”
- Circumcision and umbilical cord care
- Assisting with setting up schedules, Infant Sleep Training Services and Parenting Coach. An Infant Sleep Trainer Specialist, or Baby Sleep Coach with Night Baby nurse care will educate and help your baby sleep through the night and make your days more enjoyable.
- As your Infant Care Specialist, I will work with your premature baby, twins, surrogate and adopted babies until they are 3 months old when sleep training has been established.
3. Overnight Newborn Care / Night Baby Nurse / Night Nanny / Night Childcare Services
These are different terminologies that new moms use to describe a Newborn Care Specialist (Baby Nurse) or a Night Postpartum Doula. The objective is to find a qualified professional to take care of your newborn while you are healing after delivery or adjusting your life style after surrogacy or following an adoption. A Newborn Care Specialist is available to ease your transition into motherhood by teaching, guiding and educating you to become a successful parent in the early (first 30 days) of your newborn baby’s life. Having an Infant Specialist and a Sleep Trainer Specialist in your home in Los Angeles, CA to help, can greatly support and educate you in the early 3 months of parenting until sleep training is conquered. Overnight baby nurse care can help you get the rest you need and give you peace of mind knowing that your newborn baby is being well cared for.
My night child care services or Baby Nurse Services could be extended as your temporary night nanny while you are on vacation whether in a domestic or international travel, depending on my availability.
4. Infant Sleep Trainer / Sleep Training
An Infant Care Specialist can work overnight with your baby as your Infant Sleep Trainer Educator to help your little one adjust their sleeping habits and educated you so he could be on a sleep schedule. Having a Certified Infant Specialist in Los Angeles, CA, in your home, with overnight child care services, can help train your baby to be on a regular sleeping schedule. Contact Veronica today to learn more about infant sleep training.
- Nights: Usually 10 – 12 hours per shift.
- 24 hours available up to a month.
6. Domestic & International Vacation or Travel Nurse/Nanny :
You don’t need to put your life on hold just because you have a newborn baby in your life. When planning a family vacation or business trip, consider hiring Veronica as your Travel Nurse/Nanny to go with your family to take care of all of your baby’s needs. Bringing a qualified and professional child care giver with you on your trip allows you the peace of mind to know your baby will be cared for during your trip. It also lessens any hassles you might encounter since you won’t need to search for care once you reach your destination. As your travel nanny, she will act as your baby nurse around the clock while you are away from home, assisting you with all of your baby’s needs on your trip. A competent infant specialist with you as your traveling nurse/nanny will ease your mind and help your family and your baby with the transition to an unfamiliar setting or different time zone.