” Education is the key to success” I originate from a beautiful vegetated country in the southern hemisphere of the globe, Peru, where I grew and endeavored a Bachelors degree in Education in the prestigious National University of Trujillo City. My passion is driven towards the care of others, specially of adorable new forms of life. That is the reason why I did my training to become a Birth Doula and Postpartum Doula, Newborn Care Specialist (aka Baby Nurse) and Infant Specialist. Now armed with knowledge and experience, I work as a Postpartum Doula as well as a Newborn Care Specialist and Infant Specialist (a.k.a. Baby Nurse) in the greater Los Angeles- CA area and available for Domestic and International Travel.
My passion are babies and I love what I am doing with love and knowledge. I have 14 years of experience working with preemies, newborns, infants, and twins (including surrogates and adopted babies) and I must say “You never stop learning how to make things better.” For the parents and families whose babies I’ve cared for, learning, educating, and guiding them has become an art.
I wish I could share this “Art” with you: Guiding, Educating and Teaching you many wonderful things to become a successful parent.
I welcome you to be part of this joyful journey by contacting me and let me guide you through the wonderful path of parenthood,hand by hand doing things you love, together.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Fourteen years of experience working with newborns, infants, and twins.
- Newborn Care Specialist (Level I and II)
- Infant Specialist (Level I and II)
- Multiples Specialist
- Infant Sleep Trainer Specialist
- Certified Birth Doula
- Insured Postpartum Doula
- Baby Massage Educator
- Lactation Educator
- Certified Massage Therapist
- Certified Happiest Baby on the Block Educator
- CPR certified: Adult/ Child and Infant
- Vaccinations up to date: TB tested, H1N1, Whooping cough vaccinated
- California driver licensed
- Languages: English, Spanish, Italian and German
- Bachelors’ Degree in Education.
- Skilled to train your future NANNY and smooth the transition.
- No criminal record
- Computer literate
- Able to get along with others
- Certified Nurse Assistant
- Certified caregiver for elderly and children
- Certified Home Health Aide
- Flexible worker
- US Citizen and available for Domestic and International Travel.